Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 5


Day 5
Today I got to get up an hour earlier because I am on kitchen crew. We helped make breakfast, and I got to chop onions, peppers, and tomatoes. My hands still smell like that no matter how often I wash them. We then had another class for three hours.
Lunch and more classes were after that. But tomorrow we get to go to TANAPA (Tanzania National Park) Lake Manyara. We will have to fill out a worksheet and write two papers about it when we get back, but it will still be fun and I might finally see some animals.
Tonight I learned how to do hair wraps, and most people in the camp are getting one, even the boys. I will be very interesting.

Kylie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie - It seems like you have a lot of activities to do, along with your studies, and the food sounds pretty good, too! I looked up Lake Manyara and watched a video and the national park looks magnificent - we are looking forward to hearing about your exciting excursion!

    ReplyDelete