Day 4
We had an Environmental policy class this morning, and then
I got to play volleyball again during break. We then had another class where we
got our first assignment. The directions are very vague and we are a little
confused, but I am sure it will eventually be clarified.
We had one more class after lunch that went for 2.5 hours.
Then Kirsten and I went for a walk outside the camp. On the final leg, we meet
some school girls who were talking with us. They knew English very well as one
of the first things they said was that I have a big nose. When we reached the
camp we asked to take their picture, and they ended up taking our picture and
pictures of each other. They loved the cameras and would take pictures of
anyone who was passing by. There was also a little kid who would hold two
peoples’ hands and then we would swing her back and forth. They loved looking
through our old pictures. I still have my photos from home, so they got to see
my whole family and what snow looks like. There were also pictures of spring
green on there and they liked those too.
Kylie
This is a great blog, Kylie! Your stories are very interesting. We are looking forward to traveling online with you. Syd and Briz were looking for Rosie and Isis this morning.
ReplyDelete