Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween


Halloween

Yesterday was a community service day. We went to an AID/HIV clinic and learned about what they due there. We were supposed to help with planting their garden, but it still has not rained here, so we could not do that. We also saw a children rehab center.

When we got back, the Halloween fun started. We all had costumes that we creatively designed from random clothes. I had zebra print fabric that I bought, so I went as a zebra. Someone else went as a ghost, and a guy went as an old women. There also was a purple people eater complete with someone else as a purple person.

The night started off with a scavenger hunt, then pumpkin carving. We then got to go trick-or-treating. Our coordinator had brought candy with him for the holiday, so we got all the candy we have been missing. It was a lot of fun.

Today we just have classes and tomorrow we have a traveling lecture and then are getting ready for our 5 day expedition. It should be exciting.

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment